Josh Payne is the Founder & CEO of StackCommerce (formerly StackSocial), the web’s leading native commerce platform. StackCommerce powers commerce for over 500 publishers across the web, reaching more than 75 million people each month through its network. The platform has processed more than 2 million orders and has a passionate community over 1 million members.
Earlier in his career, Josh developed strategic partnerships for several leading internet & technology pioneers including Yahoo!, Meebo (acquired by Google), and Intel helping to drive revenue and user acquisition. He also served as a venture capitalist at the Aurora Funds and founded dscover.me, a social content discovery startup.
Josh earned his MBA from Duke and his bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems from Indiana University. An avid explorer, Josh has travelled to over 30 countries. His passion for “discovering the best” has been a consistent theme in his work and StackCommerce continues to exemplify that.
a few facts about me:
- began my entrepreneurial career delivering the Evening News at the age of 12
- built and managed first internet startup at 21
- used to get paid to travel around the world and take pictures like this one
- lived in 8 cities over the past 10 years
- founded a social discovery startup :: dscover.me
- founded an e-commerce startup :: StackSocial
- launched a native commerce platform :: StackCommerce
connect with me on the web: